Thursday, September 25, 2008

college life

I love college! It is amazing! I thought that it would be this good and I'm so glad that it is. It's great not having to answer my parents phone calls or answering to anyone with where I'm going or what time I would be coming back. I was waiting to have freedom from my parents for soo long and it finally happened! It really is the best time of my life, well so far of course. I'm happy with choosing to come to Staten Island because all of my family is here but my parents. There only over the bridge in Jersey but it really is a home away from home. I can go to my aunts houses whenever I want to eat dinner or just hang out and I can then leave whenever I want to go out or to a party. I can't express how great being in college is. I have to give some credit to my roomates though. The 3 of us get along really well and that definitely helps. I've heard horror stories about some of my friends roomates and I feel so lucky to not only get along with one of them, but with both of them. All 3 of us are so different but so alike in so many ways. It's fun learning to live and get along with people you've never met before. I hope that college stays this great or get even better, if that's possible!

No comments: