Thursday, September 25, 2008

work :(

So, college is great BUT I hate my job! I work at a doctors office on Staten Island and it is the worst and most boring job I have ever had!!!!! I do nothing but bring patients into the room, clean the rooms, clean instruments (including needles) and file things. It really is awful. I only work 2 days a week so I suck it up but really, i hate it. The only reason I keep the job is because it's easy money and I work with my older cousin which is funny but I'm normally misserable. I'm misserable before I go, because I don't want to go, I'm misserably when I get there, because I don't want to be there, and I'm still misserable when I leave, because I know I have so much homework to do before I can actually go out. I think I'm just spoiled with having good jobs which is why I think this one sucks so much. When I was a junior and senior in high school I had 2 jobs at the same time. My first was at a tanning salon. Sounds lame, but the girls that I met there were great. We had the time of our lives working together. We laughed about everything and never did anything we were supposed to do. I also met a lot of girls that I became close with. So, if I wasn't at Hollywood Tans, I was at the Huntley Taverne. Which is an upscale restaurant in Summit, New Jersey. Talk about complete opposite jobs, I went from making fun of customers at the tanning salon to yes sir, yes miss, anything you'd like, of course give me one moment. Eventhough I had to be very proper at the restaurant it was a great job! I meant so many cool people and I made very good money there. I was so busy when I went to that job that the hours just flew and soon enough I was out for the night. So, I guess my job isn't that bad if you like doing desk work and things like that, but I know I would rather run around a restaurant waiting on people then sitting there at a desk watching the clock. I should quit and work at a restaurant.

No comments: