Thursday, September 25, 2008

WEEKEND

I can't wait for this weekend!! It's going to be amazingg!!! I'm going home for the weekend but I'm taking my cousin with me. So, we're going to go and see all my friends at home and party with them. I miss them, I can't lie. I didn't think I'd ever want to go home even to see some of my friends but I'm pretty excited. I mean I've already said how much I love college but you know, you always miss some things. So, it should be fun to see friends. I know that all their going to do is ask me about college and what I've been doing. I swear, ever since I started college whenever I talk to anyone no matter how many times they've already asked me, they will still ask me how college is and what I've been doing. Like the answer I gave the day before is any different? Whatever, I guess they just care. But, yes this weekend should be very fun, cant wait!!

No comments: