Friday, September 26, 2008

my puppy

Well, I'm going back to Jersey today and I can't wait to see my puppy!! Not the dog that lives with my parents but that dog that lives with my best friend Travis. One day in May me and my 2 best friends Eddie and Travis were driving around when we saw a baby pitbull all by herself. She was the prettiest pitbull I had ever seen and I immediately fell in love with her. The 3 of us debated about what we should do until we finally decided to take her with us. So, we got out of the car and grabbed the puppy. From the second we got her, she was the sweetest little thing ever. I mean she would bite and things like that but nothing out of the ordinary for a puppy. We notified the police, just in case she belonged to a family that was looking desperately for her. No one had filed anything about a baby pitbull so we kept her! The first night, she slept at my house and I had to hide her from my other dog and my dad. But, my dad ended up hearing her and he came into my room and absolutely fell in love with her just as much as I had. Since we all knew I was leaving for school at the end of the summer we didn't think it would be right for her to get settled and comftorable in my house and then I would just be getting up and leaving her. So, we all decided that she would live at Travis'. It took a few hours to convince his mom, but we did it. And now she's so big! I can't wait to see her. I love her so much, words do not come close to explaining.

No comments: